Participants Participation is open to representatives of european OSS business organisation or related institution, with a special focus on SME. Please Nicolas BOSSUT prior to registration to present your organisation and get more information about Obooe.
- Presentation of each organization by participants (membership, activities, focus, model, …), including the challenges and opportunities faced by their organizations and members – 15 minute each.
- Models of existing Federation of SME (Zea will prepare a draft summary of existing international business federation models, organization, scope and investigate funding scheme).
- Open discussion about models and alternatives.
- … additional topics suggested by participants (please send it to Nicolas BOSSUT)
- Networking between participants.
Date : Fri Feb 22, 2008
Time : 13.30 – 17.30
The workshop will be held in Brussels, Fondation universitaire / Universitaire Stichting (11, Rue d’Egmont / Egmonstraat, 1000 Brussels, Belgium)
- From the Airport: Take the train to Gare Centrale/ Centraal Station
- From Gare du Midi/Zuid Station or Gare Centrale/Centraal Station: Take Metro 2 (Simonis) to Porte de Namur/Naamse Poort or Trône/Troon
Timetables are available on the web site of the SNCB or by phone (+32/2/555.25.25).
Contact person ?
Nicolas BOSSUT – Zea Partners – nicolas (at) zeapartners.org – +32(0)473/515.500
Please send a mail to Nicolas BOSSUT if you want participate to this meeting.
COSS (Center for Open Source Solutions), Finland
LIVE Linux Verband, Germany
Open Source Sweden, Sweden
Zea Partners, Belgium